Who is this visa for?
The eVisitor (subclass 651) is applicable for those who intend to visit Australia only temporarily for tourism or business visitor purposes.
How do I get this visa?
You are automatically eligible for this visa if you:
- Are an eVisitor-eligible passport holder.
- Intend to visit Australia only temporarily – for up to three months at a time within 12 months.
- Live outside Australia.
- Have sufficient finances to cover your medical expenses (if any) while in Australia.
- Are free of tuberculosis when you enter Australia.
- Do not have any outstanding debts to the Australian Government.
- Have not been convicted of any offence which serves a sentence of more than 12 months.
What is the application process?
You can apply for this visa online. Enlist the help of eduaid for authentic immigration services and visa assistance!
What are the features and benefits of this visa?
- Residence in Australia for up to three months on each visit within 12 months from the date your visa is granted.
- Spend a holiday or a vacation with friends and family.
- Study in Australia for up to three months in some circumstances.
- Engage in business visitor activities while in Australia. Business visitor activities include:
i. Making general business enquiries
ii. Investigating, negotiating, signing, or reviewing a business agreement
iii. Activities carried out as part of an official government-to-government visit
iv. Participating in conferences, trade fairs, and seminars
- Ability to include your family members for this visa, with each member requiring a separate application.