Who is this visa for?
This temporary visa is applicable for people who come to Australia for short-term, highly specialised non-ongoing work.
How do I get this visa?
There are several requirements to be granted this visa:
What is the application process?
- You must be either invited or supported by the organisation you will be working for
- You must specialise in the necessary set of skills, knowledge or experience that is needed but cannot be found in Australia
- Have access to sufficient funds to support yourself in Australia
- Have personal attributes consistent with the proposed activity
- Meet health and character requirements
- Genuinely intend to stay in Australia for the temporary period granted by the visa
You must apply online, and from outside Australia, for this visa. Eduaid will be a top choice for necessary immigration information and formalities.
What are the features and benefits of this visa?
- This visa lets you stay in Australia for generally up to three months, but there are also exceptions in the form of six month visas
- You can do specialised, non-ongoing work with this visa
- You can participate in work or activities relating to Australia’s interests
- You can apply your family members in your visa application
- Enter and exit Australia for a given number of times while this visa is valid