Who is this visa for?
This visa is open for everyone who wishes to visit Australia for tourism purposes or business visitor activities. Tourism includes holidays, recreation, and seeing family and friends, while business visitor activities include attending a conference, a negotiation, or an exploratory business visit.
How do I get this visa?
To apply for this visa, you need to be a valid passport holder from an eligible country.
How can I apply for this visa?
You can apply for the visa online. The online application takes around 30 calendar days to be processed. eduaid can assist you with all the visa formalities, including preparing and lodging your visa application itself!
What are the features and benefits of this visa?
The Visitor visa allows you to visit your family, friends, or attend business activities in the country.
- You can stay in Australia for a period of up to three, six, or 12 months.
- You must not work while in Australia, with Voluntary work being an exemption from this condition.
- You must not study for more than three months while in Australia with this visa.
- You must depart Australia within the validity of this visa (unless you are granted a ‘further stay’ extension to your visa).
- You must have access to sufficient funds to cover your expenses while in Australia.
- You may be required to provide medical records depending on the country you are applying from.
- Your benefits include travelling freely within the period of your visa, with single or multiple entries to Australia.