Australia, being one of the most prosperous, secure and culturally diverse countries around the world, is a leading migration destination for skilled and business people looking to relocate. Australia’s immigration policy is admirable, and with the help of the Global Talent Independent (GTI) program, skilled workers looking for Australian immigration have a chance to move to Australia, as a permanent resident!
What is the GTI program?
The Global Talent Independent program, also called the Global Talent Visa program, provides a pathway for permanent residency in Australia for highly skilled workers from around the world.
This program is aimed at skilled individuals in seven ‘future-focused’ target sectors:
- Space and Advanced Manufacturing
- Energy and Mining Technology
- Cyber Security
- Quantum Information, Advanced Digital, Data Science and ICT
What are the eligibility requirements?
To qualify for the GTI program, applicants need to:
- Have international recognition with evidence of outstanding achievements;
- Be prominent in their field of expertise;
- Provide proof that they will be assets to Australia in their area;
- Show that they will not face difficulties in obtaining employment in Australia;
- Be endorsed as a global talent by an established organisation in Australia.
In addition, applicants also need to demonstrate that they have the potential to earn a salary of at least $153,600 annually upon finding employment in Australia.
What are the benefits of this program?
Immigration experts have called this program the ‘fastest pathway to permanent residency in Australia.’ If you can successfully apply for the GTI program, you will be able to:
- Obtain permanent residency in Australia straight away;
- Apply without any age restrictions;
- Access Australia’s renowned healthcare plan – Medicare;
- Live and work in the country indefinitely;
- Nominate your spouse/partner and children to live with you in Australia.
How do I apply, and who can help me with the application process?
To apply for Australian permanent residency with the GTI program, you must submit an Expression of Interest (EOI) to the Australian government. If your EOI is accepted, you can then apply for your skilled visa to Australia. You can do this from both inside and outside the country.
For the best professional immigration services, get in touch with eduaid! Our dedicated immigration consultants are registered with Australia’s Migration Agents Registration Authority (MARA), and they will guide you through your entire application process with the utmost professionalism! From preparing your EOI to lodging your visa application – our team will be with you every step of the way!
For more information, you can give us a call as well as reach us over email!