The Business Owner Visa (890 Visa) gives permanent residency to business owners who own and operate their business in Australia.
How do I get Business Owner Visa (890 Visa)?
In order to be eligible for Business Owner Visa (890 Visa), the following criterion need to be fulfilled:
- You must hold a provisional visa for any of the following sub classes: 160, 161, 162, 163, 164 or 165.
- You must ensure all conditions of the provisional visa are met.
- You must have resided in Australia for at least 12 months in the last two years on one of these visas.
- You must have an operational business in Australia for at least the last 2 years.
- You must show a genuine commitment to continue to maintain and operate your business – or investment activities – in Australia.
Are there any other conditions?
For this Business Owner Visa (890 Visa), you are required to provide the relevant documents and records, such as ownership/acquisition of one or more main business, list of employees and assets, turnovers, etc.
You must also ensure that you or your de facto partner have never been involved with any business activities that are not acceptable by Australian standards. Moreover, all health and character requirements must be met, and there must be no outstanding debts to the Australian government.
How do I apply for this Business Owner Visa (890 Visa)?
You need a valid passport before you can be granted this visa.
You need to complete Form 47 BU – Application for a Business Skills (permanent) visa, and Form 1217 – Business Skills Profile: Business Owner (Residence). Afterwards, send the visa application, along with all necessary documents, to the Adelaide Business Skills Processing Centre by post or courier.
For any kind of assistance regarding preparing your visa application, contact eduaid.
What are the features and benefits of this Business Owner Visa (890 Visa)?
With this visa you will be able to:
- Gain permanent residency and live in Australia indefinitely.
- Enter or exit Australia multiple times for 5 years from the date the visa is granted.
- Study and work in Australia.
- Include your partner and/or child in your visa application at the time of gentlemen.
- Sponsor eligible relatives for permanent residency in Australia.
- Avail the benefits of Medicare for health care and expenses.
- Apply for an Australian citizenship based on eligibility.
Family members who will be granted this Business Owner Visa (890 Visa) will be able to enjoy the same benefits as you.