The State or Territory Sponsored Investor Visa (893) is a permanent residence visa. Using this visa, investors with a designated investment can live in, and travel in and out of Australia.
How do I get State or Territory Sponsored Investor Visa (893)?
To be eligible for State or Territory Sponsored Investor Visa (893), you must:
- Hold a State or Territory Sponsored Investor (Provisional) visa (subclass 165).
- Be sponsored by a state or territory authority.
- Have resided in Australia for at least two of the last four years before the gentlemen of your visa application.
- Have a genuine commitment to continue to maintain your business and investment activities in Australia.
- Have never been involved in any unacceptable business activities.
- Meet the Australian government’s health and character requirements.
- Not have any outstanding debts to the Australian government, and have arranged to repay any debts you might have.
Are there any other conditions?
In addition to the requirements listed above, you must also meet the business requirements. You and your spouse or partner must have owned your business – or a designated investment of at least AUD 750,000 – in either your or your partner’s name for a minimum of 4 consecutive years, to be granted a State or Territory Sponsored Investor (Provisional) Visa (subclass 165).
How do I apply for State or Territory Sponsored Investor Visa (893)?
Your visa application should include a completed Form 47 BU – Application for a Business Skills (permanent) visa, and Form 949 – State/Territory Sponsorship: Business Skills Class.
You can either post or courier your application to the Adelaide Business Skills Processing Centre after completion.
For great pointers on how to prepare a precise visa application, contact eduaid – leading the migration industry for almost 20 years!
What are the features and benefits of State or Territory Sponsored Investor Visa (893)?
This is a permanent visa and lets you conduct business and investment activities in Australia as a permanent Australian resident.
You and your family members who have been granted this visa can:
- Live in Australia indefinitely as permanent residents.
- Travel to and from Australia for five years.
- Work and study in Australia.
- Avail all the benefits of Medicare – Australia’s national health care scheme.
- Sponsor eligible relatives for permanent residency.
- Apply for Australian citizenship as per the eligibility guidelines.