Distinguished Talent visa (subclass 124)

Distinguished Talent visa

Distinguished Talent visa (subclass 124)

Who is Distinguished Talent visa for?

Distinguished Talent visa is a permanent visa which is applicable for those individuals who are perceived internationally for extraordinary and exceptional accomplishment in the arts, academia and research, a profession or a sport.

How do I get Distinguished Talent visa?

  • ¬†You are required to be perceived as an asset to Australia and must be still undertaking in the talent you possess.
  • ¬†You must be nominated by a well-known and recognised organisation or individual in Australia.
  • ¬†You are required to have the necessary qualifications or/ and awards which you have received by institutions that are internationally recognised.

Are there any other conditions?

  • ¬†You must be overseas when you are applying for Distinguished Talent visa.
  • ¬†You are required to fulfil the English Language requirements.
  • ¬†You should not have any debts to the government of Australia and also must have arranged for the same, if any.
  • ¬†Moreover, you must meet both health and character requirements.

How do I apply for Distinguished Talent visa?

You can send your visa application via courier or post. Along with the necessary documents, you are required to send the Form 47SV – Application for Special Migration to Australia, while the nominator must complete the Form 1000 – Nomination for Distinguished Talent. You must also include a completed Nomination Form and other Nomination supporting documents when lodging your visa application.

Eduaid can help you with every detail associated with the application process.

What are the features and benefits of Distinguished Talent visa?

  • ¬†This visa grants you permanent residence in Australia for an indefinite amount of time.
  • ¬†You can apply for citizenship in Australia.
  • ¬†You can enrol in the Medicare healthcare-scheme in Australia.
  • ¬†You will be allowed to travel for five years from the day your visa is issued.
  • ¬†You can sponsor your family members for this visa, and they can enjoy the same benefits as you.