Electronic Travel Authority (ETA) 601 - eduaid

Electronic Travel Authority (ETA) 601


Electronic Travel Authority (ETA) 601

Who is this visa for?

This visa can be obtained by those who wish to travel to Australia as a tourist or for business visitor purposes.

Tourist activities include holidays, visiting family and friends, and recreation.

On the other hand, business visitor activities include:

  • Activities carried out as part of an official government-to-government visit.
  • Investigating, negotiating, signing, or reviewing a business agreement.
  • Making general business enquiries.
  • Participating in conferences, trade fairs or seminars.

How do I get this visa?

You must meet the following requirements before being granted this visa:

  • You must be outside Australia when applying for this visa.
  • You must be outside Australia when this visa is granted.
  • You must hold a valid passport from the list of eligible countries.
  • You must have adequate finances to support your stay in Australia.
  • You must have no outstanding debts to the Australian Government.

What is the application process?

You need to hold an eligible passport in order to apply for this visa. You can apply online but will need to use a travel agent for this visa, and there is no better alternative than eduaid for immigration services!

What are the features and benefits of this visa?

This visa will grant you several benefits, such as:

  • Entry to Australia for up to three months at a time.
  • Spending a holiday or visit with family and friends in Australia.
  • Studying in Australia for up to three months.
  • Working as a genuine, non-paid volunteer in Australia.
  • Engaging in business activities while in Australia.
  • Including your family members for a visa.