Who is Prospective Marriage visa subclass 300 for?
Prospective Marriage visa subclass 300 is suitable for those who wish to come to Australia in order to marry their prospective spouse.
How do I apply for Prospective Marriage visa subclass 300?
To be eligible for this visa, you must:
- Intend to marry your prospective spouse.
- Have met and know your prospective spouse.
- Be 18 or older when you apply for this visa.
- Be sponsored by your prospective spouse.
- Meet the Australian government’s health and character requirements.
- Have repaid, or arranged to repay, any outstanding debts you might have to the Australian government.
Are there any other conditions?
Your visa application might be rejected if you have had a visa cancelled or refused while you were in Australia at a previous time.
Your relationship with your prospective spouse must also meet some criteria, such as:
- Knowing and meeting each other in person since both turning 18 years old.
- Not being related to each other.
- Intending to get married within nine months of the visa being granted.
- Intending to live as spouses after getting married.
- Not be married to anyone else while the visa decision is being made.
What is the application process?
You need to perform the necessary health checks before applying for the visa. Once that is done, gather the required documents before lodging your visa application. You can apply online and from abroad.
Contact eduaid for any help or queries regarding the visa application.
What are the features and benefits of Prospective Marriage visa subclass 300?
The Prospective Marriage visa (subclass 300) has a validity of nine months. It allows you to: